The Skills Movement regards skilled trades and technologies as the building blocks of our society. Our Skills in the Classroom presentation will connect educators with curriculum-aligned opportunities for design-based, project-based, and maker-inspired learning that builds career skills for success in an evolving future of work. The intention of the presentation is to:
- Debunk stereotypes of trade and technology careers
- Provide insight on how to equip oneself with technical and transferable skills in the Fourth Industrial Revolution
- Foster and enhance essential skills that become transferable to fulfilling employment opportunities
- Harness elements of Positive Psychology to transform your brilliant ideas into measurable success
- Provide insight on Skills Canada Alberta programs and events
When booking a presentation, please indicate the dates and times that would be ideal for Paula to meet with your students. Paula is also available to be part of professional development days. There are no fees associated with any of the presentations.