1) When did you begin working with Skills Canada Alberta?
December 5, 2013
2) How did you first get involved with Skills Canada Alberta?
Back in 2013 when I was hired by Chris Browton is when my life-changing experience with Skills began!
3) What is your role with Skills Canada Alberta, and what types of programs would some of our Skills followers be communicating with you about?
I am the Office Coordinator. I take care of the office and make sure all of the Skills employees are happy! Whether it be tracking down an invoice or scheduling a Committee or Board Meeting, I am your girl!
4) What has been one of your best memories/experiences while working with Skills Canada Alberta?
I would say travelling to different places with Team Alberta, and visiting places like Ripley's Aquarium in Toronto! And of course, the difference that we can make with the future generation.
5) What is your favourite thing about working with Skills Canada Alberta?
There are so many things I love, it's hard to choose! Seeing the level of skill that young people are capable of is a mind-blowing experience in its self!
6) Tell us one fun fact about yourself.
I am a mother of two lovely girls! They are what I am most passionate about.
7) If you could learn any trade or technology, which one would it be and why?
I would have to say hairstyling because you get to improve a person's self-image and the way they feel about themselves!